Search & Win

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

*HOT* Check out the NEW Kindle 3 ~ BzzAgent Campaign ;-)

Kindle

Kindle 3


I am so excited about the NEW Kindle 3
I would love the chance to try this out in one of
BzzAgent.com Campaigns

There are so many Great Reasons I would love to be one of the Lucky BzzAgent's to get this campaign.

I am a Mother of 4 busy boys. They are in every sport, so that means lots of traveling time for Mom. I take them and their friends to practices, of course they are all at different times. This would be a Great way to spend my time.

There are so many books out there and I could store all of my favorite ones to read.
As many I dont have alot of "me time" but to me, having the New Kindle 3 would be a start!!  It is much smaller than the books i normally read, you can turn the pages as if it were a "real" book and it looks like  "real" pages.

I will post here in my Blog letting everyone know my thoughts on the Kindle 3 as well as on my Twitter page: MomSupersaver ; my facebook pages: my personal page , SuperDealsandCoupons and Most importantly face to face!!!

The New Kindle 3 has an All-New Design


Lighter & Thinner - Only 8.5 Ounces


Kindle is easy to hold and read
Kindle's page-turning buttons are located on both sides, allowing you to read and turn pages from any position. The new soft-touch, textured back is comfortable to hold and never gets hot in your hands.

Long Battery Life - Up to Two Months
Books in 60 Seconds with Built-In Wi-Fi
Holds 3,500 Books

Real Page Numbers

These are just some of the highlights I feel are the utmost of importance.

I am Very Excited about this New Kindle Campaign and I am ready to start sharing all of the information I can to start Bzzzing  ;-)

Thank you again BzzAgent for all of the Great opportunities you have sent to me and brought to my Attention!!

Be sure to check out BzzAgent.com for yourself, sign up for free, join this wonderful opportunity and start Bzzzzing with me!!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment