What's the Bzz?
Monitor and protect your kids against Internet dangersJust because your child has accepted you as a "friend" doesn't mean you're getting total access to their online social life. So how can you be sure you're getting the information you need to protect them against Internet dangers including cyberbullying and online predators?
Simple. With Trend Micro™ Online Guardian for Families, you can monitor your children's behavior on the most popular social networking sites including Facebook and MySpace, filter the content they view on the Web and take action to help keep them safe.
In one easy-to-read report, Online Guardian shows web browsing history, wall posts, messages, photos, chats, and more to give you a clear view of what your kids are doing online, regardless of their privacy settings. Because the more info you have at your fingertips, the easier it is to spot a problem before your children get in trouble. How's that for peace of mind?
- Set online time limits and make daily use schedules
- Block websites by specific categories
- Prevent sensitive data like passwords and credit card info from being sent out
- View comprehensive online and monthly email activity reports
- Set individual profiles for up to 5 children
- Monitor activities on Facebook and MySpace, regardless of privacy settings
- Monitor instant messaging/chats on Yahoo! and MSN
- View reports and manage activities anytime via a web browse
- See all uploaded/viewed videos and pictures on YouTube and Flickr
- Password for parents to temporarily turn off monitoring and content filtering
- Track keywords searched and sites visited