Search & Win

Friday, April 29, 2011

I am giving a FAT envelope of coupons away!!!!

Yes, you read that right, I will be giving away a Fat Envie of coupons with a variety of goodies, yes there is a catch.....

I have just started a new blog and was hoping for some more followers

I have thought about this, but at this point im only at 13 followers, which is OK, but when i get to 25 I will send out the coupons to a lucky follower

Also i will be posting my FB page and if I get 25 likes at that point as well I will give 2 envies Total away!!

I will have a special post soon after I get 25 followers...of course you can always suggest my blog that would be nice!!

I do appreciate this, and thank all of you and good luck

my facebook link is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saginaw-MI/Super-Deals-and-Coupons/206641852700024

No comments:

Post a Comment